I was highly skeptical of Father Figures (that poster really sucks), but I ended up enjoying the film tremendously! I’m offering up my Blu-ray copy for the latest CinemAddicts giveaway!
Honestly, don’t let the gimmicky plot (twins attempting to find their biological father) fool you – Father Figures is actually a pretty solid comedy. It has its share of touching moments and though not laugh out loud funny, it’s really good at pulling on one’s heart strings (Ed Helms is particularly good as the initially unlikable proctologist, and he has pretty solid chemistry with co-star Katie Aselton). Owen Wilson plays Owen Wilson in the movie, but for me that always is a plus! Also, the special features include 20 minutes of deleted scenes, and if you end up liking the movie I suggest checking out the extras (all of those scenes work as well, especially a bonding moment that deals with the Ed Helms character and son).
- Please “like” the CinemAddicts Facebook Page: @thecinemaddicts
- Please “like” our Find Your Seen Facebook Page: @findyourseen
- Follow Find Your Seen on Twitter: @findyourseen
- You only need to complete just One (1) of these requirements, but the more social media follows, the more entries you’ll get (maximum of three of course!)
- Once you enter the contest, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your entry!
- Contest ends Wednesday, April 18 at 5 pm pt!! Winner will be announced on the CinemAddicts Facebook page.
- U.S. and Canada entrants only!!
***Also just a reminder to the loyal CinemAddicts listeners/subscribers/friends of the show, you can support me and Anderson Cowan’s show by shopping at any of our Affiliate Marketing sites (Amazon, Walmart, Macy’s, Fiverr) that are slathered on this here website!! Thanks again for the support and have a great week!